Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome

For those who don't know me, my name is Bill Clifton, and I attended Alconbury High School, UK, 1992-94, graduating in '94. My two years at Alconbury included some of the best times of my life and (with the help of the internet) many lasting friendships.

Recently, as I sorted through my long-neglected personal papers and collected tidbits, I uncovered a wealth of items from my Alconbury days. I intend to use this blog as a digital archive to share these items with Alconbury alumni and others who may be interested. Actually, Alconbury HS was the third DoDDS-UK school I attended, and for the shortest duration. I began my education at Woodbridge Elementary School, UK, 1981-85, moving to Albuquerque and returning to Woodbridge HS 1989-1992. However, since I have a far greater collection of material culture from Alconbury, I have made Alconbury the focus in this blog.

I want this blog to be a collaborative venture. If any readers have any Alconbury news or stories you would like to share, please email me. If photos or paraphernalia, send me a jpeg.

Unfortunately, I am in the brutal final stages of finishing grad school + finding a job, so I doubt I will begin this project until August.

No comments: